DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
The Dewalt DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw is known for its durability and sturdiness. In fact, this is truly the best table saw for the money and continues to receive stellar customer reviews. As a general carpenter and contractor, I recently took on a project installing cabinets for a local business kitchen. The Dewalt saw was incredibly smooth and accurate with each cut and slice. In fact, I was able to easily cut large shelves for the cabinetry, along with trimming the inlays and narrow areas. I have since used the saw for residential fencing adjustments, along with hardwood floor installations and so much more. To anyone looking for a strong yet flexible and safe saw, this one is it.
Pros of the Dewalt Series
While my review of the Dewalt DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw is incredibly positive, there are so many pros associated with this product. In fact, the following specifications and features are what continue to give Dewalt great industry ratings across the board. From contractors and carpenters to home remodeling, take a look at some of the benefits of using this saw for minor or major projects:
- The saw features a 32 ½” rip capacity and rolling stand components — the pinion fence system truly makes fence adjustments fast, precise and concise.
- The rip capacity is designed to cut large shelving materials, along with trimming large and small pieces of wood for installation and cabinetry purposes.
- The durable and sturdy materials are perfect for tight and narrow cuts.
- There is also a 15 amp motor which cuts and slices hardwoods with ease.
- Users will also love the telescoping fence rails that both extend and retract for optimal fence ripping and narrow cuts.
Other Essential Features
This powerful Dewalt saw features a 3 1/8 inch cut depth of 90 degrees and 2 ¼” inch at 45 degrees. The convenient dust collection port easily vacuums up all scattered debris and remnants of the woodwork. With excellent and industry-leading stability, the rolling stand is easy to set up and roll away when not in use. This is courtesy of the heavy duty wheels that easily go over curbs, job site debris, and especially steps. There is also an onboard storage system for additional tools, accessories, and components. Most of all, the saw features superior materials, blade, and the following accessories for residential or commercial usage:
- Miter Gauge
- Rolling Stand
- Push Stick
- Carbide Blade
- Original Jobsite Table Saw
- Blade oil and liquids (not available with all units, you must check packaging for this product)
- Cons of the Dewalt Series
There are no real cons I think of with this amazing, convenient and durable project. Probably the only drawback is that there should be more power available when cutting larger boards, Sheetrock, or wooden planks for interior or exterior projects. While the saw can be used freehand, it is best to use with a power amp — and you can check to see if more powerful amps can be used with this unit besides the original 15 amp unit.
The Dewalt DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw is definitely the best saw on the market today. With so many convenient features, it is easy to use and designed to get the job done right each and every time.